Sunday 18 March 2018

Responses

"I'm not angry about it, I'm not angry about anything. Of course people were taken away, some I cared about, some not so, but I believe it was necessary. We need to be fully productive, certainly when it's necessary. Time may have gone but competition remains and productivity can be boundless now, we can just produce and produce!"

"No it's a bad thing, I feel like I've lost my anchor in life, it's unreal. No, I don't feel confident in speaking out, I never did, even through all the changes, I just kept my head down. They all seemed smarter than me and I didn't want to put my head up, take a hit, you know. I still think about those who've gone, that was tough but then I just get busy again and it's not so bad. There's always the Pineapple Juice, it's easy to get and cheap."

"We made some good profits, nice healthy, clean business you know. The machines have been running really well and we've balanced out a lot of the systems so we can match demand almost to perfection. It was the Limitless Concept that turned it for us, we didn't have to think in buckets and schedules anymore, no seasonal highs or lows, no variation. I was all down to how we responded and it turned out we could do it very well."

"If I have to I shoot them, they are rebels, that's all they are, I will. I have the tools. Clean tools. There's a good thing happening here, a movement, a change that's worth defending. I can see that, I can't understand how they can't. Some of them have never seen the UpWorld, just the arse end of a glacier. No daylight proper and never sunlight. They don't know a thing, don't know what they're fighting for. That's why we'll win, we understand our cause and we've rejected theirs."

No comments:

Post a Comment